Windy Ridge School
Enrolment at Windy Ridge School is governed by an enrolment scheme. The enrolment of out of zone students is governed by the provisions of the Education Act 1989, section 11H (1)
All students living within the home zone described below shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
The enrolment zone is:
Starting at Kaipatiki Road head north east along the middle of the road (124 & below included) to Glenfield Road. Travel south on Glenfield Road and head west along the middle of the road (432-272 included) to Domain Road. Head north west across country along the Scenic Reserve boundary and back to the starting point.
All residential addresses on included sides of boundary roads and all no exit roads off included sides of boundary roads are included in the zone unless otherwise stated.
Next year there will be 4 enrolment periods. The first enrolment period runs from 9 February to 16 April. Applications for Term 1 2021 Out of Zone Ballot closes on Tuesday 27th October at 3pm. The ballot will take place on Thursday 29th October at 9.30am. Due to the schools rapid roll growth, there will be limited vacancies.
Details relating to the second enrolment period Term 2, are as follows.
Length of enrolment period: from 3 May 2021 to 9 July 2021
Deadline for receipt of applications: 16 March 2021
Date of ballot: 19 March 2021
Details relating to the third enrolment period Term 3, are as follows.
Length of enrolment period: from 26 July to 1 October
Deadline for receipt of applications: 8 June
Date of ballot: 11 June
Details relating to the fourth enrolment period Term 4, are as follows.
Length of enrolment period: from 18 October to 20 December
Deadline for receipt of applications: 31 August
Date of ballot: 3 September
If you wish to apply please complete this form Ballot Application for Out of Zone Entry
Please contact the office on 444 3105 if you have any enquiries regarding enrolments or email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- First priority will be given to students who meet the criteria for enrolment in an approved special programme run by the school – Not currently applicable at Windy Ridge School.
- Second priority will be given to siblings of current students.
- Third priority will be given to siblings of former students.
- Fourth priority will be given to children of former students of the school.
- Fifth priority will be given to children of Board employees/children of a Board member.
- Sixth priority will be given to all other students.