Windy Ridge School
Enrolment at Windy Ridge School is governed by an enrolment scheme. The enrolment of out of zone students is governed by the provisions of the Education Act 1989, section 11H (1)
All students living within the home zone described below shall be entitled to enrol at the school.
The enrolment zone is:
Starting at Kaipatiki Road head north east along the middle of the road (124 & below included) to Glenfield Road. Travel south on Glenfield Road and head west along the middle of the road (432-272 included) to Domain Road. Head north west across country along the Scenic Reserve boundary and back to the starting point.
All residential addresses on included sides of boundary roads and all no exit roads off included sides of boundary roads are included in the zone unless otherwise stated.
Applications for the Term 3 Out of Zone Ballot closes on Monday 15th June at 3pm. The ballot will take place on Tuesday 16th June at 10am. Due to the schools rapid roll growth, there will be limited vacancies.
Please contact the office on 444 3105 if you have any enquiries regarding enrolments or email the office on [email protected] for more information.
- First priority must be given to any applicant who is accepted for enrolment in a special programme run by the school. (This priority category is not applicable at this school because the school does not run a special programme approved by the Secretary).
- Second priority must be given to any applicant who are siblings of current students.
- Third priority must be given to any student who is the sibling of a former student of the school.
- Fourth priority must be given to any applicant who is a child of a former student of the school.
- Fifth priority must be given to any applicant who is either a child of an employee of the board of the school or a child of a member of the board of the school.